PDA

View Full Version : Seeing You Cry (is like watching faeries die)

iblieve
12-10-2003, 11:35 PM
Seeing you cry
Is like watching faeries die
Each teardrop from your eyes
Flays me alive
Rips my skin away
Bleeding emotions run astray
Like dancing on broken glass
When all dreams crash
Into the mourning
of another cremated love
That burned way too fast
My heart is a morgue
Where ashes lie
After watching faeries die
and seeing you cry.

iblieve

Dandylion
12-11-2003, 12:40 AM
Beautiful...so sad...I love this one. The images are striking. Thank you baby, you are so special~Dandy

*Funshine*
12-11-2003, 01:44 AM
This was so sad, but so good at the same time...watching some one you love cry is an awful feeling, you captured this feeling well. Good write!

*Funshine*

iblieve
12-11-2003, 12:30 PM
Thanks Dandy and Funshine, this was written for a close friend who was having a very hard time. It is hard to see someone you love cry because of another's mistakes. iblieve

DaBomb
12-12-2003, 02:20 AM
Seeing someone you love in pain is difficult. I like the sound to this poem, although the rhyme makes this almost bouncy, a little bit happier than the content suggests. It's good to see that although she has gone through this difficulty, she has a support system. Nice job iblieve.

Bryan

iblieve
12-19-2003, 01:24 PM
Thanks Da Bomb, I see what you mean about the light bouncy feel, but that's how my muse wrote it and I seldom argue with iblieve, he can be a tyrant and write all dark and depressing with profanity laced all through the poem. He is stable at the momnet and I don't want to piss him off, LOL. I don't know if you have noticed but I have three muses, iblieve, the angry, rebellious heart broken dark muses, Simply "c' writes the mild sweet love poetry and then, Uncle Chucky writes children's stories and fairytale poems. Every now and then iblieve and Simply "C" will work together on a poem, but usually they just hate each other. Do I have multiple ppersonality muses? Thanks my friend, your expert comments are always appreciated. iblieve

the_grey_girl
12-20-2003, 07:28 AM
MPD (DID).... not just for breakfast anymore.

iblieve
12-20-2003, 09:24 PM
Yes it's an all days feast of maggot invested meat, terrible illness, but I have moved on. Thank for the comment my friend.